How Can I Find a Facial Plastic Surgeon That Specialize in Scars for Dark Black Skin?

I didn't know what to do. I had a car accident, I have cuts on both cheeks. Last yr I was bit by a spider between the eyes. I was in the hospital for 4 days and they called it cellulitis. I now have a big scar between my eyes. I've now spent the last years trying to hide my face. I'm too dark for the laser. Please help I would anything to have my self confidents back.

Dark forehead scars on dark skin

+1

Scar revision on darker skin type follows similar patterns.  An emphasis has to be placed on lightening the dark discoloration.

In my office, I begin with topical Melarase creams followed by monthly MelaPeel treatments. 

Scars

+1

You will benefit from a simple scar revision with or withou adjuvant treatments. See a plastic surgeon in your area. 

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS