Can Irregular Nostrils Be Fixed?

I had my first and only nose job exactly half a year ago to fix a parrot beak deformity, otherwise my nose was very regular and symmetric. Now I have very asymmetric nostril that give my face a hideous look. Is there any way to fix this? Dr. put rim and tip grafts. How long do I have to wait? Thanks

Irregular nostrils be fixed?

+1

If your nostrils are asymmetrical following rhinoplasty, there may be a number of potential causes which include but not are limited to a natural asymmetry that was not detected or corrected, a deviated nasal septum (at the very “caudal” end), asymmetrical cartilage excision, suturing or implant placement, etc. In general, it is best to wait perhaps 9 to 12 months from the time of your surgery to consider a corrective revision, if necessary. As always, it is best to have your procedure performed by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fixing Irregular Nostrils

+1

Ireregular nostils after alar rim and tip grafts can be improved with revision surgery if necessary. Wait 9-12 months before surgery with your surgeon or an individual experienced in revision rhinoplasty.

Irregularity of nostrils

+1

I would say that you should wait a year from your original surgery before undergoing a revision.  Adjusting rim discrepancies may be possible.

Irregular nostrils be fixed

+1

Yes, the irregularity of the nostril can be corrected in another surgery at this time. Please find a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

From MIAMI DR. B

Asymmetry in rhinoplasty healing.

+1

This is common for 1 year. If there is still noticeable asymmetry, see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to fix it.

Revision for Nostril Asymetry

+1

Hi,

You can have a revision after one year from the first surgery. You will probably need your alar rim grafts removed and the tip graft revised. Fixing asymmetric nostrils is a very tricky surgery and is not exact. So expect a slight improvement.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com