Iridex Laser for Facial Redness and Broken Capillaries?

I had a bad microdermabrasion job done about a year ago. I had overused a peeling milk face wash before getting microdermabrasion. Now, I have a lot of broken blood vessels and redness on my face. Does the Iridex laser really work? How much does it usually cost for most of the face to be treated? How many treatments does it usually take to see results? Thanks.

Combination of IPL and Iridex might work better.

+1

If you have facial redness and a lot of broken blood vessels on the face I would recommend doing an IPL treatment first. The IPL should eliminate most of the vessels faster because it covers large areas and then you can do a touch up with the Iridex on the more stubborn vessels. The cost for the Iridex starts at $150 per treatment and you may need to do 2-3 touch ups depending on the size of the vessels. For IPL we charge $250 per treatment or for a package of 5 treatments every 3-4 weeks apart will be $1000.

Web reference: http://drturowski.com/intense-pulse-light-ipl-chicago.html