Tca Peel 3 Days Ago Today I Am Swollen with Crusting and Weeping? (photo)

This large sore has developed today 3days after a tca peel, the peel was done in a reputable salon. It is crusting and weeping and quite swollen, why has this happened and what should I use for it, the salon is closed for two days?

Tca Peel 3 Days Ago Today I Am Swollen with Crusting and Weeping?

+1

Salon!!! Well seek the care of a "real" doctor to treat this second degree burn correctly. That is why the public needs to understand medical aesthetic therapies need to be preformed either under doctor supervision or by the docs themselves. 

TCA peel

+1

You need to see a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist for your TCA peel problem. It is difficult to diagnose on the internet but, the white area on the cheek is very worrisome. TCA peels should be by an experienced physician not by a salon