How to Show Less Nostrils and Take Attention from Nose? (photo)

Hi, I had surgery last year on two previous broken noses from sport and was happy with the boney work at the top of the nose the doctor did. However, through this period I realised that, for a male, quite a bit of my nostrils are showing and are deviated. I had an open septorhinoplasty for the bone work but he did no tip work. Is it possible to tidy up that area and get a more defined tip and if so, could you outline how, and the probability of a good outcome. Thank you

Looks great...

+1

Tunit:

I know this might not be what you want to hear...but you look great. Nose looks very straight. In fact, you could be a model. I would leave it alone. Just saying....that's my opinion from the one photo you showed.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Michael in Miami