Open procedure is done a second time. Was the incision made over previous incision? Can this increase the chances of scarring?

Minor revision of my secondary RP, my bridge needs small bump removed and some filling. Open procedure may be required because my tip rotation had dropped as well as columella is hanging and that was one of the main issues to address initially but after 7 weeks its dropped and will need fixing, it only needs slight lift. I'm waiting for my 6 months follow up, would this tip and columella work be considered minor revision? My surgeon said the bridge work is minor, but that was at 6 weeks.

Revision Rhinoplasty candidate for pump removal

+1
It is best to wait at least one year after a rhinoplasty performed undergoing a revision rhinoplasty to allow full healing. The revision can be performed with closed rhinoplasty techniques. For many examples, please see the link below to our closed rhinoplasty photo  gallery