Re: hairy mole on chin. How much would it cost to have it removed?

I'm 35 years of age and have a mole on my chin that makes me self-conscious. It is a small mole. I am having problems keeping the hair growth under control. I would love this to be removed by a specialist. I wonder how much it would cost me to do so.

Cost for mole removal

+1
Cost for a single mole removal is usually $200 or less for a shave removal, and a bit more than that if an excision needs to be done. You could see a specialist in your area for an exact estimate. If it makes you that self-conscious, it's probably worth the minimal cost!

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."