Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Non Surgical Nose Job? (photo)

Hi I am very self conscious over the bump on my nose bridge not sure how exactly it happened..can't remember having any trauma!I also think my nose looks uneven and wide

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty to camouflage dorsal hump

+2

Although not a permanent solution, fillers can provide a temporary improvement to the appearance of your nose.  Reversible fillers such as Restylane are good options because they are safer, and can be dissolved if a problem does arise or if you are unhappy with the result.  

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty would be able to build up the bridge above the hump and straighten your profile.  Building the height of your bridge would also give the illusion of narrowing your nose from the front.  

It's important to seek out a surgeon experienced in nonsurgical rhinoplasty to achieve the safest and most attractive results.  

Non surgical nasal modification

+1

Thank you for your question. Based on your single photo an short story, a variety of temporary fillers can be injected to camouflage the nasal hump.

I suggest you make several appointments with a board certified plastic surgeons, gather their opinions and try the filler technique.

Robert A. Hardesty, MD
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for hump removal

+1

We do not recommend fillers to be placed in the nose. Surgical rhinoplasty involves shaving down the cartilaginous and bony hump, and then osteotomies will most likely be required. Please see the link below for  examples of hump removal in our rhinoplasty photo gallery