There's a hard bump on my nose after rhinoplasty. Does breaking a bone in the nose cause swelling of that bone? (Photo)

: I had a rhinoplastic Sur.. ,after 2 weeks when swelling diminished,i notice a hard bump on one side.bigger than the one before syrgery.it even streched to the edge(which was ok before surgery) ,visible from sideview. there is another hard bump between my eyebrows,which did not exist before.Are these all really bones or they may be hard swellings and may disappe.

There's a hard bump on my nose after rhinoplasty. Does breaking a bone in the nose cause swelling of that bone?

+2
It is always difficult to assess the final result so early in the healing process and without the benefit of an exam.

A hard area on the nose after rhinoplasty may indeed be the bone.

+1
It's impossible to comment on your specific situation. Additionally you just gone through a rhinoplasty so one would expect contour issues. Part of the nose that is dealt with at the time of rhinoplasty is bony and therefore what you're feeling may indeed be bone.