Will IPR Be Good Enough to Make my Teeth Go In? (photo)

I hate the side view of my face because my lips stick out. I chose invisalign and my orthodontist says she can do IPR for me. The total space created on my upper teeth are 5.7mm and 2.4mm on my lower teeth. I am not sure how much mm in total my teeth will go in as 5.7mm space created doesn't mean my teeth will go inwards 5.7mm. I am afraid it won't make much of a difference at the end of the treatment. For sure extractions will create enough space but I am don't want to remove 4 healthy teeth.

"Good enough" is hard to say

+1

What might be a success to a clinician may not be a success to a patient, so asking for "good enough" is a challenge.  Without a full set of photos and models, it is hard to really say what your expectations and options are.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Will IPR be Good Enough?

+1

This question cannot be answered without more full face photos, as well as a study of your models of your teeth.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist