Will IPR Be Good Enough to Make my Teeth Go In? (photo)

I hate the side view of my face because my lips stick out. I chose invisalign and my orthodontist says she can do IPR for me. The total space created on my upper teeth are 5.7mm and 2.4mm on my lower teeth. I am not sure how much mm in total my teeth will go in as 5.7mm space created doesn't mean my teeth will go inwards 5.7mm. I am afraid it won't make much of a difference at the end of the treatment. For sure extractions will create enough space but I am don't want to remove 4 healthy teeth.

"Good enough" is hard to say

What might be a success to a clinician may not be a success to a patient, so asking for "good enough" is a challenge.  Without a full set of photos and models, it is hard to really say what your expectations and options are.

Seattle Dentist

7100 Fort Dent Way
Tukwila, WA 98188

Will IPR be Good Enough?

This question cannot be answered without more full face photos, as well as a study of your models of your teeth.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Dentist

8 Gramercy Park South
New York, NY 10003