IPL Yesterday and I'm Extremely Swollen on the Left Side. Is This Normal? (photo)

I had an IPL maybe 5 or 7 years ago and did not experience this before.

IPL

+1

I would highly recommend that you see your physician for follow-up concerning the swelling that you are experiencing.  

Swelling following IPL treatment

+1

Hello, and sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing following your treatment.  You may have had a slightly more aggressive treatment than you had during your last visit, which lead to the swelling. I would recommend following up with the office where you had the treatment, as they may be able to provide you with some advice. Your condition should improve soon. Thanks and I hope this helps!

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Swelling Post IPL...

+1

Follow up with your provider.  The settings may have been a little more aggressive than what you had in the past.  The swelling should subside in a few day. 

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD