IPL Yesterday and I'm Extremely Swollen on the Left Side. Is This Normal? (photo)

I had an IPL maybe 5 or 7 years ago and did not experience this before.

I would highly recommend that you see your physician for follow-up concerning the swelling that you are experiencing.  

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Swelling following IPL treatment

Hello, and sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing following your treatment.  You may have had a slightly more aggressive treatment than you had during your last visit, which lead to the swelling. I would recommend following up with the office where you had the treatment, as they may be able to provide you with some advice. Your condition should improve soon. Thanks and I hope this helps!

Paul S. Nassif, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Swelling Post IPL...

Follow up with your provider.  The settings may have been a little more aggressive than what you had in the past.  The swelling should subside in a few day. 

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

4644 Lincoln Blvd
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292