IPL for Veins on Nose?

I am having IPL mainly for veins on my nose. My doctor only directed the wand along the edges of my nose. Is this how the procedure is usually done?

Pulsed Dye Laser

+1

A pulsed dye laser would be better. These lasers target blood vessels and would give you a crisper and nicer result. Not that an IPL done well could not do this also. In fact even the "poor man's laser" also known as elctrocautery would work. This would cost you about a sixth of the cost and give you pretty much the same result. Still the pulsed dye laser such as the V Star would be my choice.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist