IPL Treatments with No Browning?

I have had two IPL treatments with no browning. My sunspots appear darker than before. My dermatologist says spots were deep and now should have risen enough for a third treatment to work. Is this true?

Will Be Turning up the Energy

+1

Most likely your dermatologist is correctly being cautious. Your backgroound pigment may be darker in which cause caution is very warrented. If you did not have too much reaction the first two times I would think that your dermatologist will increase the energy.

Your dermatologist knows your skin type and ability to tan. That, plus the nature of the machine and your prior experience will help determine the proper settings.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist