Can I Get IPL Treatment?

I have a net ( invisible) inside of my cheeks made from golden threads Can I get Ipl treatment

IPL Treatments

+1

IPL does not affect below the dermis.  As long as the threads are not superficial, you should be fine.  IPL is great for overall photo rejuvenation, broken capillaries, and sun damaged skin.

Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

IPL improves skin texture and color

+1

IPL improves skin texture and color. It does this by changing pigment and capillaries in the dermis as well as encouraging new collagen production. Anything placed below the dermis is not affected by IPL

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

IPL/ Photofacial Skin Teatments

+1
You should be able to safely get IPL/ Photofacial treatment to improve redness, pigmentary irregularities and texture, as long as the "golden threads" in your cheek are not in the superficial skin layer. I cannot imagine why they would be.

Anifat Balogun, MD

Can I Get IPL Treatment?

+1

Yes if IPL is for the texture of your skin. But I really do not understand the question? I see no relationship between the gold threads and IPL. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski