Can an Ipl Treatment Cause Dizziness?

Can IPL Treatment Cause Dizziness?

+1

Thank you for your question. Very unlikely, but I would not say impossible. If you are already prone to a little vertigo, and have some inflammation around your eyes, from the IPL treatment, then this could cause a bit, but it would be considered rare, and I have not seen it. Theoretical more than reality. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Can an IPL cause dizziness

+1

Because IPL is a pulse of light it can trigger some dizziness, although this is extremely rare. It should go away very quickly. Additionally what sometimes happens is that because of the flashes of light, some people will squeeze their eyes closed, and this can cause some additional dizziness too. But again, this is very rare and should only last a few minutes after a treatment is over.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD