How Effective is IPL for Sun Damage and Age Spots?

I am considering IPL  as I do have some sun damage spots/brown age spots, after reading some reviews about it, I am unsure weather to go ahead and have treatment.

Do you think that it really works and I am concerned about what my skin will look like in years to come. Do you recomend this treatment?

Thanks,
julie

IPL Sun Damage

IPL (Intense Pulse Light Therapy) will help lighten brown spots as well as stimulate collagen and reduce redness. Try chemical peels in combination with IPL's to boost your result. Also, a home care system with 4% hydroquinone will help fade your brown spots and is safe to use while getting IPL treatments.