Is IPL Specifically Brazilian Contraindicated for Pregant or Working on Pregancy?

Im undergoing IPL for brazilian , i still dont know if im pregant though..its still 3 weeks after my LMP but me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant.

Is IPL Specifically Brazilian Contraindicated with Pregnancy

+1

I don't recommended having laser treatments while pregnant or nursing, your medical provider would place your sessions on hold to continue after you have given birth.

IPL while pregnant

+1

I would not recommend IPL treatment during pregnancy.  After pregnancy, you can then consider doing your treatments.

IPL treatments while pregnant

+1

IPL treatments are not recommended while you are pregnant. Though there is no evidence that the light would ever penetrate that deeply, we always suggest not doing anything that you don't have to do, while pregnant. It's best to just enjoy your pregnancy and hold off on the treatments.

IPL During Pregnancy

+1

I would not recommend IPL treatment while you are pregnant.  If you do not know if you are pregant and chose to continue treatment, that is your decision. 

Thank you and wish you the best with the pregnancy!!

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.