IPL Safe After Silicone Injections?

I have acne scarring on my face (redness, ice-pick, and rolling scars) and 4 years ago had micro-droplet silicone injections to improve the rolling scars. Since then, the scars have returned, even worse, and I'm sure that the silicone has migrated, causing the scars to resurface. I've been told by doctors that it is safe to have IPL and other laser treatments to help the redness, even after the silicone injections. Is this true, or will this just cause imflammation and risk of infection?

IPL Safe After Silicone Injections

+1

IPL is absolutely safe to do after silicone injections.  Being an expert and experienced injector in the use of liquid injectable silicone (trained by the world's authority, my father and colleague, Jay G. Barnett) and a big believer in silicone as a filler, I am very sorry to hear you feel the scars have returned and worsened. Quite frankly, I have a hard time believing that. When injected properly, silicone provides a permanent and excellent correction to acne scars and does not migrate. Perhaps you should get a second opinion.  Good luck!

Silicone injections and IPL

+1

IPL should have no effect on silicone injections. Personally, I do not like silicone injections because they can cause problems.