Topical Product for Pepper-like Crusting After IPL?

I work and the "peppering" after IPL makes me self-conscious. Is there a topical product to use on my face that will speed up getting rid of the "peppering"?

"Peppering" of the skin following IPL

+1

Great news! If your skin is having the "peppering" effect following the IPL, the results should be great! Unfortunately you really need to be patient and let the peppering fade off on its own. You don't want to exfoilate the skin to early because of the risk of messing up the pigment underneath. I suggest wearing a foundation with good coverage during short duration of time it takes the skin to exfoliate.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist