Can IPL Laser Therapy Increase Breast Size?

My cousin is interested in this procedure and I found an article while researching it. Is there any truth to this method?

IPL and breast size?

+1

IPL (intense pulsed light) is used to improve brown spots, broken blood vessels, and fine lines caused by sun damage. It can also improve redness seen in rosacea and acne. It has no impact on the size of one's breasts. 

Miami Beach Dermatologist

IPL does not change breast size

+1

Fortunately (or unfortunately), IPL does not affect breast size.  It does help with brown spots and red spots though.

Houston Dermatologist

IPL and breast size

+1

There is zero truth to this. My office has done nearly 120,000 IPL procedures and had absolutely no change in anyone's breast size.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.