Safe Cosmetic Treatments with IPL Rosacea Treatment?

In order to stop the flaring I need more IPLs but am concerned of the fillers beneath the skin.Any other ideas instead of IPL/Lasers? topicals dont work either

Restylane and Laser Treatments

Depending on the laser and the intensity of the treatment, the laser may break down fillers more quickly. However, if it is not a concern to break down the fillers, then it is safe to use lasers/IPL on top of the Restylane.

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Rosacea Flare Solutions

If your rosacea is flaring, and topicals don't work, IPL almost always will.  Also oral antibiotics prescribed by your dermatologist.  I would not worry too much about Restylane placed properly in the skin in the past, the IPL should not bother the Restylane.  I would however get your Rosacea under control with a great Board Certified Dermatologist who can help you! 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon

351 Evelyn Street
Paramus, NJ 07652