Hypopigmentation After IPL?

I had IPL done on my face, chest, back and arms back in January. My face and chest turned out fine. However, 3-4 weeks after, my back and arms dropped the color. This was after the stuff the IPL brings to the surface and flakes off. I had no blistering, scabbing or crusting. My skin just dropped the color a few weeks later. Is there any hope?

Hypopigmentation after IPL?

+2

I think your normal color should return. Usually, without burning the skin, any lightening of the skin would be considered desirable. You have the outer layer of the skin come off with the hyper pigmentation removed. If you have pictures of the problem it would help us understand the actual situation.