Does IPL Give Effective Results?

I am currently undergoing IPL hair removal treatment on the bikinni area, but I have been told that after a year or two from the treatment, the hair is likely to grow back as if I've never went through the treatment? Is this true? Do you suggest that I switch to Diode Laser if I have white skin and dark hair? Would the above case apply to Diode Laser? Thank you

IPL for Hair Removal

The Diode Laser is much more effective for laser hair removal than the IPL device, especially if you have fair skin and dark hair.  The IPL is a broad spectrum of light, which contains the wavelength found with the diode laser.  However, the diode laser is the gold-standard for laser hair removal and is much safer and more effective.  It will produce better results in fewer treatments.