What if IPL Did Not Help? V-beam? (photo)

Hello, I'm a 19 y/o man with a permanent red skin (cheeks & nose, also some vissible veins, no pustules and papules), it started when i was 15-16. It gets intens red by triggers like cold/hot envoirements or when i blush. It's so ugly and i feel ashame.. Tried so many cremes, nothing works. Just had 2 IPL sessions, not even helped 1%. I'm very disappointed because I thought i finally had found something that works. What else can I try? is V-beam an option? Thank you.

V-Beam for Rosacea, Not IPL

The V-Beam is the gold standard for rosacea. It can be a life changung treatment for many people. One session will make a significant change. Multiple treatments may be needed for complete clearance of rosacea.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon