Will IPL Treatment on Chest Skin Damage Silicone Breast Implants?

Chest wall IPL

+1

There is no reason for concern when receiving IPL for clearing up the dark age/sun spots of the chest in light of breast augmentation. The depth of energy delivery does not penetrate the level of the implants and you would not have any consequences from the treatment. Hope that helps

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

IPL and breast implants: No problem

+1

Whether you intend to be treated with an IPL or a BBL, there is no reason to be concerned.  These types of treatment are superficial, and I see no way that an implant could possibly be affected! Go ahead and enjoy the treatment!

Fort Myers Dermatologist

IPL (laser treatment) in the implanted breast

+1

Use of the IPL is targeted at the uppermost layers of the skin. It should not in any way effect the implant and I would not have any objections to treating an individual with breast implants as long as there was no evidence of impending extrusion (thin skin over the implant).

Chest IPL is harmless to impants

+1

IPL is a very superficial treatment of the skin that won't have any harmful effects on breast implants.  Go ahead and don't worry at all.