IPL Burn Marks. What Is My Best Option? (photo)

hi i have had 1 session of ipl treatmen to get rid of pigmentation on my face. The area which was burnt was very paniful for about an hour and then ater couple of days, it formed a black scab which fell off, however the marks were very white which turned darker.Picture taken 4 weeks efter treatment. What is the best and fast treatment in my case?

IPL Scab...

+2

Keep out of direct sun light.  Use suncreen regularly.  Keep area moist with Aquaphor.  Do not pick at scabs.  You may need to you Hydroquinone creams after the scab falls off to prevent hyperpigmentation.  Follow up with your provider. 

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens  

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com/

IPL Burn Marks. What Is My Best Option?

+1

Was the IPL done by a doctor or a staff member? Appears as a burn with hyperpigmentation. Best to seek in person evaluation.