I Had IPL for Brazilian Bikini. Can That Result in Loss of Clitoral Sensation?

I just had IPL treatment done for Brazilian bikini. Can the intense light result in reduction of clitoral sensation? I noticed reduced sensitivity in that area. Is it safe to continue?

Loss of sensation after IPL

+1

Are you having IPL as a hair reduction technique? I would certainly not repeat  any treatment that causes a problem like the one you describe. Wait a few months and re-evaluate. There may be better techniques for hair reduction than IPL.

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

+1

Never heard or seen this before. But anything is possible so STOP the IPL therapy. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski