If abdomen fat is present and has been for years is it correct to think that this same fat will survive in butt area? (photo)

I lost 109 pounds over 3 years through diet and excersise. I had to gain some back. I am 5'7 @ 130# I looked sick with protruding hip bones. It took months to get to my present weight. I gain in breast area and tummy first then it reaches butt and hips. I lose in reverse first butt/hip area then in stomach. My thought is. My fat cells from tummy will be happy in the butt because it is stubborn. I was overweight for years. Also at bigger size the skin was able to accomodate larger body before.

BBL and Tummy Tuck

+2

If you want your buttock augmented, you can have fat harvested from your loose abdomen which probably needs to have a tummy tuck in the future. Best to be seen in person.

If abdomen fat is present and has been for years is it correct to think that this same fat will survive in butt area?

+2

Judging from your photos, I think you can have a tremendous improvement in overall physique with the right surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php