I would like to schedule Brazilian butt lift?

I am 5"7, 150#.41years old.maybe boobs lot of skin. Natural weightloss.4kids 25-11. Small waist with big butt.some hips would be nice. Student so spring break or summer.

BBL

+3

I want to congratulate you for the big challenge that represent to lose weight by your own, that takes a lot of courage and effort. Then congrats for you being a student and wanting to be better.

I have to be honest with you and if you have a lot of skin, I interpret this as saggy skin and saggy skin does not get tighter with liposuction, specially on the abdomen and also will be related on the amount of weight lost.

If your abdomen is saggy then you will be a candidate for Tummy Tuck instead. Liposuction will only create saggier skin.

It will be much better a vivid or virtual consultation with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+2

It is important to be seen in person to be properly evaluated to determine if you are a good candidate for a BBL.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Both Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast enhancement are frequently done surgeries. Consult a Board certified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation and recommendation to meet your desired results.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

+2

At your height and weight, you can likely have a very nice result with the right surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Thank you for your question . Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. You will need a tummy tuck after this procedure of at the same time. 

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL

+1

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss the procedure and scheduling. You will be able to discuss your goals and expectations at that time with the surgeon. Good luck!

N. Bill Aydin, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon