How to Get Involved in Clinical Trials?

Are there any clinical trials currently being preformed on fat grafting/transfer to the breast for a "natural breast augmentation"? If so, how would I go about getting involved in participating as a patient? Also, would participating in trials such as these affect the price of the procedure?

Fat grafting to the breasts - clinical trial

+1

I am not aware of any clinical trials for fat grafting to the breasts but you may want to contact a large medical center in your area.  

Fat grafting to breasts

+1

The are many surgeons performing autologous fat breast augmentation.  I am not aware of any clinical trials going on for this. If you are interested in the procedure, you don't need to be in a trial for it. If you can't afford it and think that being in a clinical trial will allow you to get the procedure for free or significantly reduced fee, then that is another story.