Can I Get Invisalign to Treat One Row of Teeth and Not All?

What would happen if you get invislign to treat one row if teeth, instead of all rows of teeth. Like all my teeth are straight except for the right upper row of teeth. My question is would invislign affect/shift already straight teeth in a negative way or not? Or would it just leave it alone? Thanks

Limited treatment

+1

Nothing is better than a exam by an orthodontist! Yes limited treatment can be done in many cases but sometimes it makes other issues move obvious. Front upper teeth can be improved and the lower front can be treated too. Back bite issues like cross bites can also be treated by themselves. The most important issue is that what ever you have done your teeth are not just looking better but are healthy.  Your Dr wants your overall oral health to achieve a good stable and attractive result.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign Can Treat 1 Row of Teeth

+1

By 1 row of teeth, do you mean just the upper teeth, as opposed to the upper and lower? Invisalign will move teeth according to your dentist's prescription. If the "crooked teeth" can be moved without interfering with the other teeth, then it can be done. If the other teeth are "in the way", then they will have to be moved as well, but NOT IN A NEGATIVE WAY. All movement will be done in a positive way.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign to move a couple of teeth

+1

In order to move a couple of teeth you need to move others to create space for the movement to occur. Invisalign will not move teeth that are not needed to be moved and certainly not in a negative way.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist