Would I be a candidate for invisalign to correct my open bite, or would it be overjet? (Photo)

I was a thumb sucker until the age of 17. I am now 42 & am noticing a change in my teeth. I was an ice eater for a little over a year & as a result had to have a few molars removed. I have noticed my teeth have started to shift. I know it's because of the spaces left after the extraction. Would I be a candidate for invisiline?

You are Excellent Candidate for Invisalign

+1
From the limited view that I see from the pictures it would appear you would be an excellent candidate for InvisAlign. I am going to assume that you would want the spaces left over from the extracted teeth to ultimately be replaced by implants... which I would strongly recommend.

Atlanta Orthodontist