Would invisalign be a good option for me? (photo)

I have my bottom teeth that really need some work and my upper, well I think my canine need to be rotated?

Is Invisalign a Good Option

+1

Canines are very hard teeth to rotate with Invisalign alone. It might need some additional standard orthodontics. Get a consultation with an Invisalign providor, and they can submit your case for a Clin-Chek, and Invisalign will inform you if it can be done or not.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Would invisalign be a good option for me?

+1

Part of the problem with your teeth is the way your bite comes together. Your lower teeth are biting outside the upper teeth. That can present a lot of dental problems in the long term. Unfortunately Invisalign is not an ideal system to correct an under bite. You should contact an orthodontist in your area to get a full evaluation.

New York Orthodontist