Invisilign for Crooked Teeth on a 40-year-old?

I have had these crooked teeth all my life, I am 40 years old and can finally afford to do something about it. Do you feel like I would be a good candidate for invisilign, or would I have to dread the traditional silver braces?

Invisalign is great for Adults

+1

Based on the photo you have posted it appears that you would be a great candidate for Invisalign treatment.  Invisalign was developed specifically for adults who didn't want to wear traditional braces.  I have seen Invisalign treatment do amazing things in treating crowded dentitions.  Seek the opinion of a qualified Invisalign dentist and enjoy smiling once and for all!

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Great Age for Invisalign!

+1

Actually, most of our invisalign patients are women in their 40's and 50's.  They have always wanted straight teeth, but did not want the brackets and wires or their priorities were their children and husbands.  Now in their 40's, many have time and money for themselves and there is invisalign which makes it much more amenable for them, not having to deal with a "metal mouth". 

Currently, we have three women teachers and a man in his 40s who  is a  minister undergoing inivisalign treatment . They are so pleased to have made the decision to give themselves the smile they have always wanted!  Go for it!

Robert Fields, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign may be perfect for you

+1

The only way to KNOW would be to seek a local dentist or orthodontist and see what they suggest.  Depending on your expectations, you may be a "slam dunk"!

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign works great for 40 year olds

+1

Any anybody else for that matter. No real age cut off for teeth straightening. By the pix I see that you would be a good candidate for Invisalign. Just go for a consult and find out how long treatment would last.

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

This is just what Invisalign is for

+1

You sound like the perfect patient for Invisalign. From your photo, things don't look too severe and you are most likely an Invisalign candidate. Find a local dentist that treats patients with Invisalign and ask for a consult.

Daniel W. Schiavone, DDS
Rochester Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign in an option

+1

Hi. . .It is hard to tell from the photos how crooked your teeth are but it seems like you might be a candidate for invisalign. The other option is "clear" ceramic braces, which are more esthetic than the traditional metal braces. I would recommend seeing an orthodontist who has experience with difficult invisalign cases to evaluate your teeth and bite and give you a few good esthetic orthodontic treatment options.

Gabriela Hricko, DDS
New York Orthodontist