Invisalign Doesn't Stay on Back Tooth - Is This Okay?

I Just Had Invisilign and the Bottom Back Tooth on the Left Isnt Sticking to the Invisilign. Invisilign moves on the back bottom its not stuck solid , my dentist said it was okay . is that going to cause any problems?

Invisalign not fitting properly in back

+1

It should be okay if the back tooth isn't fitting properly, as long as the other teeth fit well. I would continue to bite down on it and once the material softens a little, the fit should be better.  The movement from invisalign is more likely occurring on your front teeth so it is okay if the fit isn't perfect in the back. It is more annoying to you than anything else, but should not impede the tooth movement process.

New York Orthodontist