Invisilign or 3M Braces for my Case? (photo)

Dear Doctor, I am asking you this question as i am 27 years old and living abroad (China). I often need to travel which could be an important point about the treatment. I'd like the treatment to be the fastest as possible and wondering based on my case which one shall be the best. I want to start a treatment to make my tooth straight and improve my bite. May i know if you would advice me invisilign over 3M braces (hidden one). Thanks, Jean

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Invisalign or Brackets

+1

Your case is clearly complex.  You have a narrow upper arch and a relatively wider lower arch.  You need expansion on the upper.  It looks like you have a bilateral posterior crossbite. This must be handled in the most capable of hands.  Interview doctors carefully and ask their rationale. Run away from anyone who says they can accomplish your case with invisalign.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist