Can Invisalign Help Me if I Am Missing the Very Back Teeth on the Bottom?

Yes

+1

The answer is YES, Invisalign will help.

Sincerely,

Dr. Barba

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Missing teeth no problem for Invisalign.

+1

We have no problem with missing teeth and Invisalign. We can end the aligner or tray behind your last tooth and still straighten all the rest..Not to worry..

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign and missing teeth

+1

With the very last teeth missing, Invisalign should work fine if you qualify for it otherwise.  Invisalign is able to do some great things, but has it's limitations.  A consult with an experienced provider will help you decide what your options might be.

Atlanta Orthodontist

Missing teeth MAY not be an issue for Invisalign®

+1

The series of aligners used for Invisalign use the adjacent teeth for leverage to move teeth.  Depending on how MANY are missing, it normally does not present a problem.

Web reference: http://www.bestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Missing back tooth and Invisalign

+1

Invisalign is a great tool for straighening and aligning teeth. To replace the back tooth you should consider an implant and crown.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

+1

Depending on how many teeth are missing Invisalign can help! As long as there are enough teeth for anchorage we can straighten the teeth. Only your doctor can determine this. I had several cases done with a great success.

Hope it helps.

Dr. Ayzin

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist