Invisalign Work for Me? Overjet Big Front Teeth? (photo)

So i am going to be starting invisalign, i already got an ortho's opinion just would like other opinions on my case. my front teeth seems way too big compare to my other teeth. this is the whole purpose why im getting invisalign, mainly cause the two front teeth are unleveled and unproportional with the rest. so will invisalign align my front teeth is there a way to file down my two big front teeth to line it up with the top teeth thanks so much for any help?

Big teeth and Invisalign

+2

Invisalign can treat big teeth very well. They could be moved up into the gum and bone if they have overerupted and or enameloplasty at the end.

DR R Kumar BDSLDSRCS

London Cosmetic Dentist

Big Front Teeth and invisalign

+1

Yes, once the teeth are in their final position, after completing Invisalign, then your dentist can cosmetically contour them to make them slightly shorter.  It is called enamelplasty. 

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign and Big Front Teeth

+1

Yes, once the teeth are in their final position, after completing Invisalign, then your dentist can cosmetically contour them to make them slightly shorter.

New York Cosmetic Dentist