Invisaligns Extremely Noticeable, Should I Be Able to be Reimbursed for the Trays I Haven't Used?

I had a consultation and received my first 2 sets of trays weeks later. Was told I only needed 16 trays after receiving the video,then came in after paying 3k on carecredit and told 32 trays. Was also told they are not visible, but the attachments are bigger than my k9 teeth and can be seen across a room. I am extremely unhappy and the DDS will not give my money back because this was the total cost for making all of the trays?..yet I only received 2 trays..does this sound right?