Can I Get Invisalign? (photo)

I haven't been able to consult an orthodontist yet because i don't have the money for yet, i'm currently saving up but i don't know if i am even a candidate for invisalign. My bite isn't that bad, its just my front teeth that seem to be the problem. Invisalign is preferable, but if it is necessary i will get braces.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Invisalign candidate

+1

I think your situation is much too complex for Invisalign. You have a moderate malocclusion and Invisalign only works with mild malocclusions. Consider ceramic brackets or lingual brackets and maybe in conjunction with Periodontally Accelerated Osteogenic orthodontics.  Don't loof for the quick easy fix, you will regret it.  

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

CAN I GET INVISALIGN, SEE ORTHODONTIST NOW, DON'T WAIT TO SAVEMONEY

+1

Looks like pretty difficulty problem for Invisalign.  Don't wait to save the money, go see a good orthodontic specialist NOW and find out what will be needed, what it will cost, and what is the best appliance for you.  Many orthodontists do the initial exam at NO CHARGE and you can get some good accurate information and find out exactly what will be needed, how much it costs, and how you can finance it (usually at zero interest).  Most orthodontists are very helpful and accommodating and you might be able to get it fixed much sooner than you think.  The more you know about exactly what is needed the better you can plan for it.

Phoenix Orthodontist

Can I Get Invisalign?

+1

Your bite is Very Bad! Invisalign probably will NOT work for you because you are only biting on your back teeth. Invisalign is not great for getting teeth to erupt more.

New York Cosmetic Dentist