I'm 16 yrs old and have an open bite. Can I Get Invisalign? (photo)

I am a 16 year old girl i have an openbite and cross bite would i be able to get Invisalign

Can I Get Invisalign

+1

You are NOT the ideal candidate for Invisalign. Have a consultation with an experienced orthodontist for your options.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Some cases are better done traditionally

+1

There are limits to what can be done with Invisalign, and while SOME may say that Invisalign CAN work, it is unpredictable in how well it will turn out.  I suggest seeing an experienced orthodontist, as you may need a surgical consultation.  It is possible that a tongue thrust or positioning habit exists, which should be addressed as well, otherwise the case can relapse after it is all done.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist