Can I Get Invisalign? How Long Would I Have To Wear Them? (photo)

im 13 and i have a deep overbite, spaced front 2 teeth, and my canines are too high up. Can i get invisalign? If not, how long would i have to wear braces?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Invisalign for You

+1

From what I can tell from your photo, it looks like you would be better off with congenital braces.  You could do clear braces or lingual braces.  Certainly there will be someone willing to try invisalign on you, but it may take a very long time and not get nearly the results you could achieve.  Look into rapid braces with sure smiles technology and wilckodontics.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

How long

+1

Get to an orthodontist and have an exam checking all your oral issues. Records will be taken and he will tell you all the pros and cons of all your options. Also how long and the cost...good luck

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Can I Get Invisalign?

+1

It is impossible to tell from this single photo. Go to a dentist experienced with Invisalign, and have them submit impressions, photos and X-rays to Invisalign. That is the ONLY way to have your questions answered. It will cost you a few hundred dollars to do so, but then you can decide if you want to proceed with Invisalign or not.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.