I have tiny gaps between my front teeth. Should I get Invisalign? (photo)

My teeth are perfectly stright and my bite is fine too, but i have tiny gaps in between my 4 front teeth and 4 bottom teeth. I do not want to to get metal braces because i do not think its necesary, but i really want to close the small gaps. Is there a type or retainer that would close the gaps or would invislign work good?!

#Invisalign or not...

+1
If you are looking to close a few little gaps, I think Invisalign would be a great option.  If you are looking to make your smile fuller, whiter or more attractive, you should consider going to see a cosmetic dentist.  Veneers may be a great option for you.  Good luck to you and I hope this helps. You can "Follow" me on Real Self to ask more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Should I get invisalign?

+1

Invisalign can definitely help close the small spaces between your teeth. It is difficult to see the spaces without actually flossing your teeth and taking a closer look to see if the spaces can be corrected orthodontically or if it's because the shape of your teeth but Invisalign has helped many of our patients close spaces.

Dr. Jacquie Smiles

1-888-STR8-SMILE

Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling, DMD
New York Orthodontist