Will Invisalign Work for Me?

i am still looking for an invisalign certified dentist that could assess me in person; while i haven't found one yet i have attached pix for rough assessment. thanks! :)

Invisalign

+1

This is only one picture.We need more details-pictures,xrays.

Just looking at this picture and considering that your bite is not severe, I would say yes-you are a candidate for invisalign.

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Depending on Your Goals

+1

The photo is not detailed enough to give you an accurate evaluation.  You appear to have minimal amount of crowding which could definitely be treated by Invisalign. However, your lower jaw is forward of your upper jaw and I am not sure if that is the actual position of the lower jaw in relation to the upper jaw.

Atlanta Orthodontist

Will invisalign work for me

+1

Just not enough info from this little picture to really tell, but Invisalign, done by the right doctor, can treat many orthodontic problems.  Best bet is to see an  experienced orthodontist who has done a lot of Invisalighn cases to find out for sure!

Saint Louis Orthodontist

Will Invisalign work for me

+1

It is impossible to tell if Invisalign is appropriate for you from a photo. There is just not enough detail of what the problems are to make a judgment. Having said that Invisalign in my hands can be used to treat a variety of complex cases. I would recommend seeking out an orthodontist with a lot of Invisalign experience and going for a consult.

Good Luck

Germantown Orthodontist

Iinvisalign can nearly always straighten front teeth

+1

Your picture shows two things: one, your teeth are mildly crooked, and two, your bite seems to be off.  Invisalign can align your teeth and may not be able to correct a bite problem if you have one.  As far as your bite goes, it's hard to tell from the photo if you are biting in your "real" bite, or if you have inadvertently moved your lower jaw to the side for the photograph.  An experienced orthodontist will be able to distinguish between these two possiblities and inform you about your treatment options, including what Invisalign can do for you.   Then you will be able to choose the treatment that will work best to accomplish your goals. 

Seattle Orthodontist

Invisalign is great for teeth that are nearly straight

+1

The photo is hard to make a diagnosis with, but the teeth appear mostly straight.  While the bite appears less than ideal, if your goals are reasonable then Invisalign should work.  Your treating dentist should help map out your goals.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Will Invisalign Work for Me?

+1

Only having the single photoraph to make a proper orthodontic diagnosis is very difficult but based on what I can tell you would be an excellent candidate for clear aligner therapy or Invisalign.  Invisalign is best suited for cases where the bite is normal (upper and lower jaws are properly aligned), the patient has no TMJ symptoms, the midline doesn't require large corrections, no teeth require excessive rotation or extrusion. Bottom line, based on the single photo you are definitely a potential Invisalign patient and it would be worth your time and effort to seek out an Invisalign provider.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign will work.

+1

Hi Nirhi!

I can't see any reason why Invisalign wouldn't work really well for you.  Definitely go for it.

Best!

Dr. Alper

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is a wonderful option.

+1

I am not sure if you are biting correctly or not. If you are you have some serious skeletal issues and cross bite problems. Invisalign Can improve your condition but may not completely correct it. A full comprehensive exam with a Invisalign Certified Provider is important. 

Ridgewood Cosmetic Dentist