Will Invisalign Work for Crowded Teeth / Snaggletooth?

i am 16 and i have crowded teeth, but only in the front of my mouth.& i also have a weird snaggletooth-which is why i am fearful the product wont work. Do you think this product will work for me? i have been looking into this for a while but i am fearful it wont work and i will have to get metal braces.

Invisalign and Clear Braces -

+2

Hi- I would recommend that you see an orthodontist who can best assess your teeth and bite and give you the best treatment options for your case. It is possible that you are a candidate for invisalign, but it is hard to tell having not seen your teeth. If invisalign is not an option, there are now clear ceramic braces that look much better than the metal braces. 

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign "COULD" fix a problem like this

+1

Although any orthodontist or dentist doing orthodontist would have to evaluate your situation, more and more complex cases are being handled successfully with Invisalign treatment.  The snaggletooth could be a problem, but many times teeth quite far out of alignment can be handled nicely.  We now use attachments on the teeth so that the aligners can have a better grip on a problem tooth.  Crowding of teeth may mean that the jaws are too narrow.  We use expansion before Invisalign in many cases where the crowding is extreme and beyond the scope of traditional Invisalign.  In this way we can still do many extreme cases with Invisalign.

Denver Orthodontist

Invisalign can fix Snaggle tooth!

+1

Invisalign can now fix teeth like yours. We can place a clear button on the snaggle tooth and pull it into position. Once its where it needs to be then the button can be removed and you can continue with your Invisalign treatment...

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist