Will Invisalign Work for One Very Crooked Tooth?

I only have one crooked tooth on top, but it's a very crooked tooth. My lateral incisor is almost completely twisted around and I'm curious if invisalign would work for me.

+1

short answer: no

Long answer: without photos is it difficult to say fore sure, but Invisalign alone is not great at rotating a tooth more than a certain degree. So depending on the degree of rotation it may not be a good idea. GOOD NEWS, if you really want Invisalign and you go to a skilled Invisalign Provider there is likely things they can to do to help make you a better Invisalign candidate.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.