Does Invisalign Work for Older Patients?

I'm 54 and did not have braces. I wore a retainer when I was young. I've worn a professional night guard for 15 years. Since menopause my teeth are moving. I look quite a bit younger and I'm in excellent shape.

Invisalign works great at any age

+1

Its a nice makeover to have your teeth straightened and whitened llike you've seen on Extreme makeover shows on TV. Straight white teeth are very youthfull and you'll love the result.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

There are no age restrictions for Invisalign

+1

As long as there is no active periodontal disease, Invisalign should work just fine.  If the teeth are moving now, there may be other issues to address.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign works for older people

+1
Invisalign works for older people, as long as their teeth and gums are healthy. I have many patients who are 60 and older. Since people are living longer and keeping their teeth longer, it is a good idea to put your teeth in the best position possible to aid in optimum function and health. While the teeth of older people tend to move a little slower than the teeth of young adults, great results with invisalign are possible.

Gabriela Hricko, DDS
New York Orthodontist