Will Invisalign work in fixing crowding and overbite?

The main issue I can see is crowding and the tilting inwards of the lower teeth which causes an overbite? I wear a bipap at night and have for the last 5 or so years so that might have helped along the overbite. The overbite causes me to bite my front gums when I fully close my mouth. I'm 21 and disabled, and can only use my right arm so I'm hesitant about conventional braces should there need to be any major maintenance, elastics and whatnot. Hence my preference of invisalign.

Invisalign will NOT be Enough for this Severe Overbite

+1

Your situation is much too complex for Invisalign alone. You should have a consultation with an experienced Orthodontist who will know how to best handle your difficult situation.

New York Cosmetic Dentist