Im 21 years old - Would Invisalign Work for Me? (photo)

Invisalign

+1

Invisalign is great for widening arches to create more space for crowded teeth. To determine if you are a good candidate and if Invisalign would work well for you, an in office consultation would be needed. 

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Would Invisalign work for me

+1

Invisalign is certainly limited at the extend it can correct certain things. You might be able to achieve an improvement when using it but a more traditional system of braces might be required to achieve a full correction. You would need a consultation with an orthodontist to understand all your options.

Tanya Vaysman, DMD
New York Orthodontist

Invisalign vs Epigenetic Orthodontics

+1

I would probably widen the mouth utilizing epigentetic orthodontics to grom the jaws and then finish the case with Invisalign.

Ira Shapira, DDS
Lake Forest Cosmetic Dentist

21 Year Old: Will Invisalign Work for Me

+1

Hard to answer this question just from the photo. I can't see your back teeth. Your dental arch appears to be very narrow and constricted. I have a feeling that you would need standard orthodontics. Have a consultation with an Orthodontist that also does Invisalign and he will be able to give you the answer.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist