Age 23 male with crooked teeth: Will Invisalign Work for Me? (photo)

Hi I am a 23 year old male who has had crooked teeth for a while now. I am wondering if it would be possible for invisalign to fix my teeth based on the attache dpisture? I am more concerned about the top two teeth more than anything. And yes, I know they are pretty bad lol! I am really considering this invisalign thing.

Invisalign work for me

+1

As always a exam, records and consult with you orthodontist is best...why guess? 

pit appears you have a Cl II DIVI.2 Bite. This can be corrected with several approaches. Bone support, gums, missing teeth all will effect the best approach for you. Your Dr can tell you what is best and show you before and after results and explain what you can expect before, during and after treatment.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign works well to correct crowding

+1

My first impression from your photo's is that Invisalign is an option for you. The crowding is not too severe for Invisalign to handle. As noted we have to see the bite to make a firm recommendation. Deep overbites can be corrected with Invisalign, especially if there is crowding like in your case.

Rob van den Berg, DDS, MS
San Ramon Orthodontist

Will Invisalign work?

+1

It is not possible to tell for sure if Invisalign will work from looking at these pictures, but it appears that you have both crowding and an overbite.  Invisalign might work, or perhaps it will work to accomplish some but not all goals that are needed to correct your bite.  Sometimes going a little further in treatment to get a stable bite pays big dividends over the long term.  Ask an orthodontist who is experienced with both braces and Invisalign for an opinion so you make the right choice for you.

Brian Povolny, DDS, PhD
Seattle Orthodontist

Invisalign Might Not Work For You

+1

It looks like you have severe overcrowding and possibly some missing teeth. There might be too much movement necessary, that Invisalign cannot handle. Ask your Invisalign providor to give you an opinion.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist